Re: [utah_acappella]

  • Tave Sawyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      >From: "michael hawley" <michaelh@...>
      >To: <utah_acappella@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [utah_acappella]
      >Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:38:25 -0700

      >From: "michael hawley" <michaelh@...>
      >To: <utah_acappella@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [utah_acappella]
      >Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:38:25 -0700

      >From: "michael hawley" <michaelh@...>
      >To: <utah_acappella@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [utah_acappella]
      >Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:38:25 -0700
      >
      >Please remove me from the list
      >ThankYou
      >
      >Michael Hawley
      >
      ><< winmail.dat >>

      Two things:

      One - you cannot unsubscribe by posting to the list. You need to go to yahoo
      groups, or contact the list moderator.

      two - did you intend to send something as an attachment with your message?
      There was an attachment with your post called "winmail.dat". I haven't
      opened it, so I don't know what's in it; I'm just checking to make sure that
      you sent it on purpose. If not, you may have a virus.

      -Octavia Sawyer