How to unsubscribe from [utah_acappella]

  • Paul Hatch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      Hi all,

      I got this from Yahoo Groups Help. It appears to be the easiest & best way
      to unsubscribe, if you're
      interested.(http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-32.html)

      To unsubscribe via email:

      From your email program, send a blank message to:

      This needs to be from the email account that is receiving the list messages.

      Alternatively, you may wish to remain a member but reduce or eliminate group
      email by changing your subscription option to No Mail/Web only, Daily
      Digest, or Special Announcement.

      I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm guessing if you sign in at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups you can edit your options.

      Cheers,
      Paul Hatch
      InsideOut A cappella