Tim sez to remind y'all

  • Jennifer Hajj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:14 PM
      This is in reference to the recent reminder about the A cappella Workshop...I left out some of the details.

      What:   The Salt Lake A CAPPELLA Workshop
      Sponsored by:  Sugarhouse Voices
      When:  March 8 and 9....this weekend!
      Where: Gore Auditorium at Westminster College of Salt Lake City
                 1840 South 1300 East
      Time:   6:30 pm Friday
                8:30 am Saturday
      With:  Richard Bob Greene from the Bobs...a cappella producer, winner of many awards
      Why:  So you can become excellent at your craft!

      Call me and I'll get you signed up:  (801)635-8064

      Jen Hajj
      SLAW Coordinator