352Male Lead Rock Tenor needed for international touring pop A CAPPELLA group.

  • Blue Jupiter
    Aug 3, 2009
      Paid Position. Seeking: Charismatic, easy-going, pop-rock-jazz high tenor. Harmonies come easy to you and you love singing back-ups as much as being a front man. You have a flexible schedule for regional and international touring/TV  appearances, and independent financial stability for the time in between gigs.  You are extremely responsible and just as happy helping with our many administrative duties as the performances. All male voice parts encouraged to audition for sub positions. We have way too many gigs to do them all ourselves!  Creative input!  See the world!  To learn all about this position, go to www.bluejupiter.com

      Ongoing auditions August 6 and 11 or by appointment.  Please e-mail booking@... to schedule an audition. Send recent photos, MP3s/YouTubes, if available. Call Marty at 917-687-0429 for questions or concerns.