241Groove Society Audition Dates Finalized!
- Aug 29, 2004Hello fellow acappellists!
Well, we've had a great response to our audition posting in search of
our newest member to Groove Society. We've finally nailed down an
audition date to get everyone in. Please note that all auditions
will be held on Tuesday, September 7th and September 14th from 7pm-
Denver Musicians Association
1165 Deleware St.
Denver, CO 80204
For those of you who are still interested in auditioning it's not too
late. Please call Bianca Herbert at 303-488-8855 or e-mail her at
bianca@... . Because of the versatility of our
remaining members, we will be auditioning for vocal percussion as
well as tenor and bass parts to fill the opening.
Requirements for vocal percussion:
* Solid sense of time.
* Familiarity with a variety of grooves including jazz, Latin jazz,
funk, R&B and pop.
* Authentic drum and auxiliary percussion sounds.
* Singing ability a plus.
Requirements for tenor and bass:
* Strong solo voice
* Ability to read music
* Ability to sing dissonant harmonies.
* Experience singing in a variety of styles including jazz, Latin
jazz, funk, R&B and pop.
* At least some college music experience
Hope to you see you there! Thank you!