Invitation to be an Official Observer

  • Brett Sutherland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 2:15 PM
      I am currently looking for hams interested in becoming an Official
      Observer (OO) in the Utah Section of the ARRL. This is a great
      program with 3 areas of focus:

      1. Good Operator Notification
      2. Technical Advisory Notification
      3. Rules Infractions

      Being an OO is a great way to return to the hobby and help us all
      protect the hobby being compliant with the rules. If you would like
      to become an OO or know of someone who listens to the
      bands frequently, please let me know. It is a great program. I would
      like to have a training program in the fall and now is the time to
      find folks interested. Please contact me directly at N7KG@...

      One main requirement is that you must have been a technician class or
      higher licensee for at least 4 years. Thank you for your interest.

      Thanks so much, Brett Sutherland N7KG