Re: [CSNA's U Street News] ANC1B preliminary May agenda

  • Phil Spalding
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Jeffrey,

      Indeed, it's easy to forget that the lingo isn't transparent. For your benefit
      the license at 1919 9th is for a nightclub, and the one at 1928 is for a
      restaurant. I usually post again with updates early in the week preceding, and
      I'll try to remember to be a bit more expicit with my verbiage.

      Thanks,

      Phil