[ustav] Re: Choir Cues: Prodigal Son AND Meatfare Sunday

  • Nicholas Park
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 1999
      I want to make a point about the opening phrases of the Epistle readings.
      Generally, the opening text is edited to make the lection stand on its
      own, rather than sounding like a continuation of a previous passage.
      This would affect two of the upcoming readings:

      1. On the reading for the New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia, the
      beginning should be "Brethren: We know...."

      2. The reading for the Sunday of the Last Judgement should begin
      "Brethren: Meat commendeth us not...."

      Nicholas Park

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ustav