[ustav] Re: Truetype Fonts

  • Dan Swires
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 1999
      John,
      I would very much like to receive this font!
      Thank you,
      unworthy Deacon Daniel

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 6, 1999
        Fr. Daniel,

        Sorry for the delay!

        John

        I would very much like to receive this font!
        Thank you,
        unworthy Deacon Daniel

        >We use a TrueType font called Russian Kiev for the headings of the
        >English-version St. John parish bulletin; I'd be happy to send you a copy
        >(just need to check and make sure it's in the public domain).
        >
        >In Christ,
        >John

        Why are most stock sites so slow and annoying to use? StockMaster.com
        is fast, easy, powerful, and free! Use company names, not ticker
        symbols. Track your portfolio. Visit: http://stockmaster.com/?a=f6

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ustav

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ustav
      • Reader Alban Mosher
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 6, 1999
          Dear John,

          Greetings in our Lord Jesus Christ;

          Thank you for posting the Truetype font.