[ustav] Re: Church Slavonic Menaion...

  • Isaac E. Lambertsen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      Dear reader Oleh,

      I think your best bet for obtaining a Slavonic Menaion would be to phone
      Holy Trinity Monastery, in Jordanville, NY (315) 858-0940, or Deacon Pavel
      Ivanov (315) 858-6953. The Serbian reprint of the turn-of-the-century Kiev
      edition has, as I understand it, long since been sold out; but there appears
      now to be another reprint done recently in Russia that Fr. Pavel or HTM may
      well have in stock.

      Sincerely,

      Isaac Lambertsen

    • PraviSrbin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
        The Serbian Menaion, I believe, is in print. My borther-in-law just got one
        from Serbia, but one of our Bishops brought it for him. I don't know if that
        had anything to do with it. I will try to find out!

        In Christ,
        Nikolaj Kostur