Prayers for purity

  • Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2014

      I hand out this English booklet often. I get it in large lots from St Nektarios  press in Seattle. It has extra stuff in it,  such as troparia and various prayers,  but most of it is from the Trebnic. It is the rule for when a priest has experienced  a defilement during sleep. I really need it in Russian,  or even Slavonic. Can you help me? I will print an electronic version,  or  if booklets if not too expensive.

      Priest  Seraphim  Holland seraphim@...
      ST Nicholas  Orthodox  Church,  McKinney  TX
      http://www.orthodox.net