Re: Supplicatory canon to St spy riding (Spyridon)

  • Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2014
      My apologies for the weird subject. I did not check it closely on my phone.

      If I am not annoying Fr James, whom myself and our church has been praying for among the sick since the middle of 2012 because of his ongoing eye problems, about liturgical language I am not trying hard enough! We will just disagree here Fr James, and the sun will arise in the morning. Some things are dependable - thou knowest!

      --
      Priest Seraphim Holland
      seraphim@...  Cell:972 658-5433 Home:972 529-2754