Correction to the SJKP Liturgical Calendar for 2014

  • Daniel Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2014
      For those who use the SJKP Liturgical Calendar, the following was just posted on another Yahoo Group by the publisher:

      "The entry for “Liturgy of St. Basil" on Meatfare Sunday is of course in error; the liturgy is that of St. John Chrysostom. The source of the error seems to have been a deeply embedded database error (now corrected) which must have been there from the beginning -- and gotten manually corrected each year (I'm getting a lot smarter at dealing with that database, which lacks any documentation whatever except what I've been able to concoct on the fly as I work with it). Shouldn't happen again."

      This correction pertains to the entry for Meatfare Sunday, 10/23 February 2014, on page 43 of the SJKP Liturgical Calendar for 2014.

      Daniel Olson