Is there a reference that will tell you what "day of Luke" a particular Gospel is?

  • Seraphim Holland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2013
      Is there a reference that will tell you what "day of Luke" a particular Gospel is? I use the reference from the Orthodox Study Bible to find the day after Pentecost for a Gospel; I have it in electronic form, but it does not help with the Gospels of Luke, when we use the Lukan jump.

      --
      Priest Seraphim Holland
      seraphim@...  Cell:972 658-5433 Home:972 529-2754