Photos of an Old Rite Liturgy

  • starina77
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
      Dear friends, I recently came across this gallery of beautiful photos of a celebration of the Feast of the Icon of the Theotokos "Joy of All Who Sorrow", held by the Russian Old Believer community in Ryazan. The photographs are outstanding for capturing the moods and colours of the services. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I did. (Yes, there are no mounted icons on the walls, as Old Ritualists only allow painted icons in their churches.)

      - Nikita

      https://sites.google.com/site/psorrpsc/home/galerea/prazdniki-i-sobytia/mestnopocitaemyj-prazdnik-vsem-skorbasim-radost-presvatya-bogorodicy-6-11-2013