Web domain for Saint John Orthodox Church

  • Philip Silouan Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013
      I have set up websites for several parishes with patron saints named John. When all were launched, I found myself the owner of the name stjohnorthodoxchurch.org for which I have no need.

      If your parish is named for a Saint John and this domain name would be of use to you, please let me know. I would be happy either to transfer this name to you, or to host a website for your parish.

      In Christ,
      Deacon Silouan Thompson