RE: Patriarch Tikhon Choir Will Present Debut Concerts

  • dptkach
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2013

      Well, I didn't realize that we had two members of our own choir joining them.

      --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, <ustav@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dear friends,

      The Patriarch Tikhon Choir, a unique choral ensemble of professional singers
      from Russia and North America, under the direction of renowned Moscow
      conductor Vladimir Gorbik, will perform their debut concerts of Orthodox
      sacred choral works, entitled ³Their Sound Hath Gone Forth,²