RE:

  • mike.palmer2309
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Thank you so much for that. I'm not skilled in Russian but now  I know where to look in the many,many settings of the Liturgy with scores available online . --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, <kyril@...> wrote: The extract available free suggests that it is from the Anaphora of the Divine Liturgy : "It is right and fittingf to worship Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Trinity consubstantial and undivided".

      The other two tracks for other parts under the same title are also from the Anaphora. "Holy, Holy, Holy,..." and the two Amens.

      I have no idea of the composer/arranger.

      Archimandrite Kyril Jenner