  • Mike Palmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2013
      Can anyone identify this piece please?
      https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/chant-lithurgique-la-paix/id216247381?i=216247809
      You'll see that the details given in iTunes are very sketchy, and even when
      you buy the track, or the whole album, and download the "artwork" you can
      see no more than the front cover of the original CD.
      As before with my earlier enquiries of this type -any help much appreciated.

    • archimandritekyril
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        The extract available free suggests that it is from the Anaphora of the Divine Liturgy : "It is right and fittingf to worship Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Trinity consubstantial and undivided".

        The other two tracks for other parts under the same title are also from the Anaphora. "Holy, Holy, Holy,..." and the two Amens.

        I have no idea of the composer/arranger.

        Archimandrite Kyril Jenner

        > Message Received: Aug 19 2013, 07:39 PM
        > From: "Mike Palmer"
        > To: ustav@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [ustav]
        >
        > Can anyone identify this piece please?
        > https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/chant-lithurgique-la-paix/id216247381?i=216247809
        > You'll see that the details given in iTunes are very sketchy, and even when
        > you buy the track, or the whole album, and download the "artwork" you can
        > see no more than the front cover of the original CD.
        > As before with my earlier enquiries of this type -any help much appreciated.

      • mike.palmer2309
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
          Thank you so much for that. I'm not skilled in Russian but now  I know where to look in the many,many settings of the Liturgy with scores available online . --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, <kyril@...> wrote: The extract available free suggests that it is from the Anaphora of the Divine Liturgy : "It is right and fittingf to worship Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Trinity consubstantial and undivided".