RE: [ustav] Re: Great Entrance Commemoration

  • Alex Primak
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 10, 2013
      Hasn't anyone ever read their "Zakon Bozhiy"? My 4th ed. copy has it on p 654.
      Bishop Alexander's website has an english translation. Follow the link and then hit CTRL-f and paste "The Preparation of the Faitful"; it'll be on the paragraph above that heading.
      http://www.fatheralexander.org/booklets/english/law_of_god_slobodskoy_3.htm#_Toc36163891

      Alex

      To: ustav@yahoogroups.com
      From: srbmillerr@...
      Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 23:24:51 +0000
      Subject: [ustav] Re: Great Entrance Commemoration

      This was the custom in the ROCOR parish, St. John the Baptist, in D.C. in the late 60's early 70's when the parish almost totally �migr� Russians as was the priest.

      dn Sergius Miller