Re: Vespers Holy Saturday

  • S. Miller
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2013
      WRONG, Miller!!! Now say I'm sorry!!! You are both correct that when there is Liturgy the first 3 stichera are Resurrection from LIHC, no. 4 is from the Aposticha tone first sticheron, and then the Triodion 3 in 4 -- 8 even w/ Liturgy.

      BUT, when there is no Liturgy there are 8: 3 resurrection, 1 ANATOLIAN, and 3 Triodion in 4. Later, the Aposticha intact.

      A bow to the ground to all!!!

      dn. Sergius