RE: [ustav] services this weekend

  • Elias G. Gorsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
      Greetings, matushka! See below - how we will do in our church.

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
        Father, bless.
        Dear Fr. Ilya, Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions - and Fr. Chad thanks you too! In Christ, Mat. Cindy

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        How to Sleep Like a Rock
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/515f0f71ac00ff7131adst02duc