services this weekend

  • Cindy Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 9:52 AM
      Several questions regarding services for the Feast of the Annunciation and the Sunday of the Holy Cross: 1) Since the cross is on the Holy Table at the beginning of the Vigil, where is the icon of the Feast placed? Normally we would have the icon on the Holy Table until the Polyeleos, when it would be brought out. 2) Is the magnification for the feast sung by the clergy in the altar? 3) What color vestments and hangings are used? 4) Is the festal icon placed in the middle of the church for veneration along with the cross? Thank you!(Matushka) Cindy Williams
    • Elias G. Gorsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 10:26 AM
        Greetings, matushka! See below - how we will do in our church.

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 10:51 AM
          Father, bless.
          Dear Fr. Ilya, Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions - and Fr. Chad thanks you too! In Christ, Mat. Cindy

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          How to Sleep Like a Rock
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/515f0f71ac00ff7131adst02duc