Sheet music for Psalm 33

  • Fr. John Whiteford
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Does anyone have sheet music for Psalm 33 with the Boston translation, as it would be done at the end of the Liturgy (i.e. full psalm)?

      Presbyter John Whiteford
      St. Jonah Orthodox Church
      Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/frjohnwhiteford

      "This is the cause of all evils: the ignorance of the Scriptures. We go into battle without arms, and how ought we to come off safe?" -St. John Chrysostom, Homily IX on Colossians.

    • subdeaconmichaelastley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Dear Father John,

        I'm sorry that I cannot help you with the Boston translation but the one that I prepared for use at our parish is in the translation of Archimandrite Lazarus. I offer it here, should you find it of any use:

        http://newmartyr.info/files/music/Psalm-33.pdf

        In Christ,
        Michael