RE: [ustav] Funeral Service in Slavonic

  • James Silver
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2013
      Maybe it's just my problem, but I can see only the cover or title page of
      this Section 2, identified as a _partitura_ (which part?)

      A four-part version would be much more helpful.

      Monk James

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 17, 2013
        On 17.1.2013 2:55, James Silver wrote:
        > Maybe it's just my problem, but I can see only the cover or title page of
        > this Section 2, identified as a _partitura_ (which part?)
        >
        > A four-part version would be much more helpful.

        It is the full score.

        The scan is quite voluminous (145 megabytes), unfortunately, and
        it may be difficult to access it with a slow connection or computer.

        - Jopi Harri