Litia

  • stnicholasfletcher
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2012
      At the Litia, if we sing the stichera of the temple, do we sing them all? Or just some?

      This upcoming Sunday, do we sing all the stichera of St. George, or just some?
    • kyril@mynachdysantelias.fsnet.co.uk
      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2012
        My understanding is that we only use one verse for the temple at Lity when it is followed by other verses for the day. The rubrics specify all three verses plus the Glory verse for St George.

        Archimandrite Kyril Jenner