Re: [ustav] Re: Corrections, WAS: Old Calendar Choir Cues: 18 Pentecost, 3/16 October 2011

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 19, 2011
      On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Aidanus <hieromonachusaidanus@...>wrote:

      > **
      >
      > I am very grateful for the Cues and really ought to go through them earlier
      > than the eleventh hour. Maybe the tenth hour.
      >
      > Fr. Aidan+
      > sinner

      lol, Father, the tenth hour would be good. ;-) Actually, *any*
      time prior to the Sunday Liturgy would be good. I'm about to put together
      this week's Choir Cues -- a combination of various appointments and plain
      old-age hip pain have kept me off the computer for any length of time, but
      now that the barometer is on the rise again, I should be able to sit here
      long enough to get the job done.

      Kissing your right hand,
      Meg Lark