Re: [ustav] off topic: prosphora seals?

  • Cindy Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Thank you to the two people who replied ... the wooden one is for making the large, Greek -style prosphora. What I'm looking for is about 2 1/2 " in diameter. It was made and sold by an individual on the west coast .... and I would so much like to have another one. I thought I would let the list know that I still haven't found what I was looking for, so does anybody in the Oregon/Washington state region of the country remember knowing someone who carved these stamps? Any leads would be appreciated.
      Thank you again,
      (Matushka)CIndy Williams

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Dear Matushka,
        I believe I may know who you are looking for. Try this
        site............. http://www.prosphora.org/stamps.html
        <http://www.prosphora.org/stamps.html> If this isn't the site you
        were looking for, I still highly recommend them. I got very nice hand
        carved seals. The site also has many prosphora recipes.

        -Dominica McGinnis