Re: Of doors and subdeacons

  • subdeaconmichaelastley
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2010
      Thank you, all, for your interesting and helpful replies. With the variation in practice, I now feel less inept.

      However, I am particularly grateful to Reader Daniel for the reference from the Bulgakov Handbook, indicating that the doors are closed at the time of the veiling of the Oblations.

      This would mean that the priest's bow to the people after the censing is done behind the closed doors. Is that right?

      Many thanks.