Fw: St. Innocent 2011 Liturgical Calendar

  • Fr. John Whiteford
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
      After more than a year of planning and preparation, St. Innocent Press will publish its Liturgical Calendar for 2011.

      Composed under the general editorship of Fr. John Whiteford,
      this English-language calendar includes a menologion and scriptural
      readings for each day of the year. For all Sundays and major feasts,
      detailed liturgical instructions are provided. The calendar generally
      follows the format of the Jordanville Liturgical Calendar and covers the
      services which it has traditionally included. The 6" x 9" book is
      spiral bound, for ease of use on kliros.

      I hope to have a page up on the www.stinnocentpress.com website shortly. Meanwhile, advance orders can be placed by emailing me at frdanielmarshll@....

      Individual
      copies of the calendar may be ordered for $29.95 plus shipping. Orders
      of 3+ calendars receive a 20% discount ($23.96). The directory will be
      shipped in December.

      Please also note that today is the last day to place orders for custom wall calendars at the regular price.

      Sincerely in Christ,
      priest Daniel Marshall

    • Erin Kalish
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
        should we order one of these?

        On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Fr. John Whiteford <
        frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

        > After more than a year of planning and preparation, St. Innocent Press will
        > publish its Liturgical Calendar for 2011.
        >
        > Composed under the general editorship of Fr. John Whiteford,
        > this English-language calendar includes a menologion and scriptural
        > readings for each day of the year. For all Sundays and major feasts,
        > detailed liturgical instructions are provided. The calendar generally
        > follows the format of the Jordanville Liturgical Calendar and covers the
        > services which it has traditionally included. The 6" x 9" book is
        > spiral bound, for ease of use on kliros.
        >
        > I hope to have a page up on the www.stinnocentpress.com website shortly.
        > Meanwhile, advance orders can be placed by emailing me at
        > frdanielmarshll@...<frdanielmarshll%40stinnocentpress.com>
        > .
        >
        > Individual
        > copies of the calendar may be ordered for $29.95 plus shipping. Orders
        > of 3+ calendars receive a 20% discount ($23.96). The directory will be
        > shipped in December.
        >
        > Please also note that today is the last day to place orders for custom wall
        > calendars at the regular price.
        >
        > Sincerely in Christ,
        > priest Daniel Marshall

      • Fr David Straut
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
          Yes, definately, since you are in ROCOR under Metropolitan Hilarion, and
          English is your first language. The alternative for English speakers is the
          Liturgical Calendar from St John of Kronstadt Press, which is not in ROCOR
          any longer.

          Fr David Straut

        • erin.kalish@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
            My apologies; I hit the wrong button and did not intend that message to go
            to the ustav group. Sorry to fill your inbox.

            On Sep 15, 2010 8:04pm, Erin Kalish <erin.kalish@...> wrote:
            > should we order one of these?

            > On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Fr. John Whiteford
            > frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

            > After more than a year of planning and preparation, St. Innocent Press
            > will publish its Liturgical Calendar for 2011.

            > Composed under the general editorship of Fr. John Whiteford,

            > this English-language calendar includes a menologion and scriptural

            > readings for each day of the year. For all Sundays and major feasts,

            > detailed liturgical instructions are provided. The calendar generally

            > follows the format of the Jordanville Liturgical Calendar and covers the

            > services which it has traditionally included. The 6" x 9" book is

            > spiral bound, for ease of use on kliros.

            > I hope to have a page up on the www.stinnocentpress.com website shortly.
            > Meanwhile, advance orders can be placed by emailing me at
            > frdanielmarshll@....

            > Individual

            > copies of the calendar may be ordered for $29.95 plus shipping. Orders

            > of 3+ calendars receive a 20% discount ($23.96). The directory will be

            > shipped in December.

            > Please also note that today is the last day to place orders for custom
            > wall calendars at the regular price.

            > Sincerely in Christ,

            > priest Daniel Marshall

          • Dale Dickerson
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 15, 2010
              So, to what Church does St John of Kronstadt Press belong?

              Dale Dickerson

              Yes, definately, since you are in ROCOR under Metropolitan Hilarion, and
              English is your first language. The alternative for English speakers is the
              Liturgical Calendar from St John of Kronstadt Press, which is not in ROCOR
              any longer.

              Fr David Straut

              On 15 September 2010 20:04, Erin Kalish <erin.kalish@...> wrote:

              > should we order one of these?
              >
              > On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Fr. John Whiteford <
              > frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:
              >

              > > After more than a year of planning and preparation, St. Innocent Press
              > will
              > > publish its Liturgical Calendar for 2011.
              > >
              > > Composed under the general editorship of Fr. John Whiteford,
              > > this English-language calendar includes a menologion and scriptural
              > > readings for each day of the year. For all Sundays and major feasts,
              > > detailed liturgical instructions are provided. The calendar generally
              > > follows the format of the Jordanville Liturgical Calendar and covers the
              > > services which it has traditionally included. The 6" x 9" book is
              > > spiral bound, for ease of use on kliros.
              > >
              > > I hope to have a page up on the www.stinnocentpress.com website shortly.
              > > Meanwhile, advance orders can be placed by emailing me at
              > > frdanielmarshll@...<frdanielmarshll%
              > 40stinnocentpress.com>
              > > .
              > >
              > > Individual
              > > copies of the calendar may be ordered for $29.95 plus shipping. Orders
              > > of 3+ calendars receive a 20% discount ($23.96). The directory will be
              > > shipped in December.
              > >
              > > Please also note that today is the last day to place orders for custom
              > wall
              > > calendars at the regular price.
              > >
              > > Sincerely in Christ,
              > > priest Daniel Marshall