Church Items for immediate sale

  • W. B. Grisel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord,brothers and sisters, friends in Christ,
      I am in desperate need of selling off the inventory of imported Russian Church goods that I have acquired. Due to the loss of my secular job and health issues I must dispose of these items quickly and I am ready to make concessions in order to do so.
      I have a large inventory with prices for these items. Obviously, I can not publish the list here. It is much too long and detailed. I also have photos of most of the items. These include: priest's vestments, carved wooden wall crosses, hand crosses and pectoral crosses, a beautiful velvet sick call pouch, a gold finished censer and various liturgical items , ribbons (gospel/epistle). I have an antique, solid silver, priests cross (Tsarmartyr's hallmark), a woolen riasa coat, a Plashchenitsa of the Theotokos, a Church-size, mounted ikon of the New Martyrs of Russia (Fr. Kyprian's - actual size), a large, canvas fresco (reproduction) of the American Saints (work of Fr. Andrei/ Jrdnvl.), small plate metal ikons for outdoor sign use -- and many other items. I also have a small quantity and variety of relic cases.I also have a number of Russian made items available for making vestments or altar covers (fabric, crosses - emblems, galloon).
      For a complete, more detailed list please email me personally. I will make every attempt to work out the details and provide photos also.
      Thank you for your kind consideration.
      In Christ,
      Father Basil Grisel

    • W. B. Grisel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2010
        In order to see the photos please do the
        following. Search for Flickr. Enter the website and do a search (first click on
        people at the top) for "WBGrisel". My name will come up, click on it,
        then all my pictures will open.

        From: mahsahzh@...
        To: batushka@...
        Subject: RE: [ustav] Church Items for immediate sale
        Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 19:55:23 -0600

        Sorry Father, looked on �Flickr� and
        cannot find W B Grisel. Maybe I am doing something wrong

        Need your help

        Fr. Thomas

        Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:07:54 -0600

        From: mahsahzh@...

        To: batushka@...

        Dear Fr.

        Can you please send photos and costs for these items?

        Plus sizes

        Priest's vestments,

        pectoral crosses,

        various liturgical items,

        Plashchenitsa of the Theotokos,

        small plate metal ikons for outdoor sign use -- and many other items.

        In Christ,

        Father Thomas Stefanyk