music request

  • Cindy Williams
    Message 1 of 14 , May 27, 2010
      My daughter is looking for some music in Slavonic for the youth choir she is in. In particular, she is hoping to find:
      1)It is Truly Meet, Tone 6: Special Melody, "Having laid aside..."
      Optina Hermitage Melody
      from the arrangement of D. Soloviev "Sovyet Prevechniy"

      2)The Beatitudes, Trinity-Sergius Lavra melody

      3)Litany of the Catechumens and of the Faithful, Kedov the Younger

      She has these in English, but is hoping to not have to write them out in Slavonic. If someone has links to these pieces, she would be very grateful.

      In Christ,
      (Matushka) Cindy Williams

      Six Sigma Certification
      Villanova Six Sigma Certification 100% Online Program - Free Info.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bfe74113a1c6118cc7st05duc
    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 5, 2010
        Dear m. Cindy and all,
        I was able to find a link for the Beatitudes.
        http://psalt.ru/noty/vozar_tsl_gon4.pdf

        Still looking for the other items.
        In Christ,
        Lisa Priebe

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 5, 2010
          Dear m. Cindy, here are some more possibilities from my brother:

          Beatitudes with the original arrangement @
          http://kliros.org/notes/pdf/tumba/blazhenn/05.pdf
          Litany of the Catechumens and of the Faithful, Kedrov the Younger (keep in mind that the 2nd & 3 parts are sung only when a deacon is serving)
          http://www.rocm.org/scores/misc/Litanies-Kedrov.pdf

          I tried finding "The Dostoino Est/Vsya Otlozhivshe" it remains elusive, however the attached might be a good alternative.
          http://kliros.org/notes/pdf/tumba/dostoino/10.pdf

          Lisa

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 4, 2011
            I'm wondering if anyone has music for Chesnokov's "To Thee the Champion Leader" in English ... I would love a copy for our choir.

            In Christ,
            (Matushka) Cindy Williams

            Groupon™ Official Site
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4deaf51544a60279167st06duc
          • Cindy Williams
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 26, 2011
              I have the slavonic music for Psalm 33 by M.M. Ippolitov-Ivanov --- Does anyone have this in English? I would love to have it for our choir.

              Thank you!
              In Christ,
              (Matushka)Cindy Williams

              57 Year Old Mom Looks 27
              Mom Reveals $3 Wrinkle Trick Angering Doctors...
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ed155d8d68a35b41efst02duc