mid-Pentecost service

  • Cindy Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      On Wednesday at the Liturgy for Mid-Pentecost, I was unsure of what the choir should do at the small entry. I didn't find a place where this was spelled out -- would it have been "Oh come let us worship ... Oh, Thou Who didst rise from the dead..." as on Sunday? Is there a place I could have looked to find this information?
      Thank you!
      In Christ,
      (Matushka)Cindy Williams

      NEWS: Macbook for $23.74?
      Special Report: Macbooks are being auctioned for an incredible 80% off!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4bdc0a626860d2b5731st02duc
    • S. Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2010
        Christ is risen!

        We are still in the afterfeast of Pascha. During every afterfeast the "Come let us worship..." on all weekdays (in this case also Sundays) is of the feast. So, yes, it is "Who didst rise from the dead...."

        In XC,
        DnS