Re: Annunciation on Bright Wednesday

  • betsytumbas
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 31, 2010
      Dear Ustavers,

      Repeating Doreen's lament on the PSALM e-list: Is there any way to trim the posts you are responding to? I end up with miles of repeated posts.

      Thank you.

      In Christ, Matushka Betsy
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 1, 2010
        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 1:10 AM, betsytumbas <betsy@...> wrote:

        > Dear Ustavers,
        >
        > Repeating Doreen's lament on the PSALM e-list: Is there any way to trim the
        > posts you are responding to? I end up with miles of repeated posts.

        Of course there is, but I do prefer to leave in the original question. It's
        so frustrating when someone posts an answer, and you can't remember *what*
        they are answering.

        Wishing all here a most fulfilling Holy Week, and a most joyous Pascha,
        Meg Lark