Re: [ustav] Re: Old Calendar Choir Cues: 26 Pentecost, 23 November/6 December 2009

  • Fr. John Whiteford
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2009
      Unfortunately, the St. John of Kronstadt Menaion does not have a service for St. Alexander on November 23rd... at least the version I have doesn't.

      Fr. John Whiteford

      St. Jonah Orthodox Church

      Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Fr. John Whiteford <
        frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

        > Unfortunately, the St. John of Kronstadt Menaion does not have a service
        > for St. Alexander on November 23rd... at least the version I have doesn't.

        [ml] Nor mine, and mine is the second edition.

        In Christ,
        Meg