Re: [ustav] Re: Old Calendar Choir Cues: 17 Pentecost, 21 September/4 October 2009

  • Peter Fekula
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2009
      If one chooses to add the polyeleos-rank service to St. Dimitry of Rostov into the mix, then the Beatitudes ought to be on 12, not 8 in the last option below: 4 from the Tone 8 Resurrectional service, 4 from Ode 9 of the canon(s) of the Feast, and 4 from Ode 6 of the canon of the Saint.

      Peter

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 1, 2009
        Yes, you're absolutely right. Sorry for the typo.

        Aleks

        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fekula <nfekula@...> wrote:

        > If one chooses to add the polyeleos-rank service to St. Dimitry of Rostov into the mix, then the Beatitudes ought to be on 12, not 8 in the last option below: 4 from the Tone 8 Resurrectional service, 4 from Ode 9 of the canon(s) of the Feast, and 4 from Ode 6 of the canon of the Saint.
        >
        > Peter

      • russianhackerz5
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2, 2009
          Oh, and I forgot to mention that this year is the 300th anniversary of St Dimitry's repose, if one is looking for a good reason to observe his feast.

          Aleks