[ustav] Re: Akathist

  • Janet M Damian
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 9, 1999
      we serve Akathist within matins, so the rubrics are the same as matins.
      if anyone serves akathist without matins, I'd like more information on
      that.

      janet

      On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 13:28:06 -0700 vladzelinsky@... writes:
      > Does anyone know about rubrics for Deacon at the Akathist Service to
      > Theotocos? Thank You.

      > rate
      > of $.75 an issue for 52 issues!
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/678
      >
      > See Ustav information at http://www.orthodox.net/ustav

    • Hieromonk Innokenty
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 20, 2013
        Does anyone know of an Akathist to St. Stephen the protomartyr and could share it with me? Preferable in English.

        In Christ
        Hieromonk Innokenty