RE: [ustav] CDs, burn speed

  • Billo, John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2009
      Dear Don,

      No, you do not get a higher quality recording at a lower speed.

      CDs come in different burning speeds. The faster the speed (40x is faster than 16x), the less time it takes to burn the music to the CD.

      I recommend burning a CD at the next step slower speed than shown on the CD. This eliminates errors in burning, which results in less wasted CDs.

      Rdr. John Billo