Title of Annual published by Moscow Patriarchate

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      What is the correct title of the hemerologion published every year by the Moscow Patriarchate, the one that provides the rubrics for each day of the current year? I seem to be unable to find any reference to it on the Patriarchal web site.

      Stephen
    • Jopi Harri
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        On 3.7.2009 16:04, stephen_r1937 wrote:
        > What is the correct title of the hemerologion published every
        > year by the Moscow Patriarchate, the one that provides the
        > rubrics for each day of the current year? I seem to be unable
        > to find any reference to it on the Patriarchal web site.

        Bogosluzhebnye ukazanija na XXXX god. At least used to be.

        - Jopi Harri
      • William Holste
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          It's also available online: