Re: PS re conference program

  • Martinian
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 30 11:56 AM
      Additionally, you can use the 'snapshot' tool on the Acrobat toolbar to
      select and copy all or a portion of the page. Open your favorite
      word-processing program and paste it in. It will be pasted as an
      inserted graphics file. The snapshot tool copies to the clipboard, which
      is set to keep one item by default, so only one page can be copied and
      pasted at a time.

      In the event you wish to add text, (instructions for MS Word) simply
      select the pasted-in image, right-click and select 'edit picture'; use
      the 'insert text box' tool to add text, e.g. fill out a form, make
      edits, etc.

      Another tip: right-click on the text box and go to 'text box properties'
      to make it transparent and without a frame; it will look like you typed
      directly into the .pdf if you choose your font to match!

      P.S.
      Please keep my mother, the handmaiden of God Agafia, in your prayers.
      Her cancer progresses to the point that she can only shuffle short
      distances, and cannot lie down; her pain is constant, yet she suffers
      willingly. I do not think she will be with us for Nativity. Glory be to
      God for all things!

    • Kenneth Doll
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2008
        You could also try posting the PDF file in the Files section for the
        Ustav group.

        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, Nadia Kizenko <solaia1961@...> wrote:

        > Oh, I see; I did not realize that.  Unfortunately, I only have the
        file as a .pdf and so cannot just cut and paste into the body of the
        message.