this got intercepted

  • appalachian don_hackenberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13 6:59 AM
      Sent this from my ACS address last night, it didn't get through. Turned out my guess was wrong.

      Dear All,

      These were posted since last night at Seminaria:

      Праздники [истинноречная певческая книга: с рукописи А.Ф.Калашникова]. Киев, 1911.
      Prazdniki [istinnorechnaya pevcheskaya kniga: s rukopisi A. F. Kalashnikova]. Kiev, 1911.
      http://www.seminaria.ru/raritet/prazdniki_kalashnikov.htm

      Ирмосы [Поморская певческая книга]. М., 1912.
      Irmosy [Pomorskaya pevcheskaya kniga]. M., 1912.
      http://www.seminaria.ru/irmosy_pomor.htm

      Трезвоны [Поморская певческая книга]. Б.м., б.г.
      Trezvony [Pomorskaya pevcheskaya kniga]. B.m., b.g.
      http://www.seminaria.ru/trezvony_pomor.htm

      Chances are excellent that some of you are familiar with these. My guess is that Kalashnikov has notes of the usual sort, and the pomorsky books have kriyuki. Is that correct?

      Best,

      Don