Re: [ustav] Re: They sound so good! (I cant open it)

  • Peter Fekula
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      Omar:

      For pictures, you can go to the ROCOR site:
      http://www.russianorthodoxchurch.ws/synod/indexeng.htm

      For video, I recommend this link to the service at the Christ the Saviour
      Cathedral on Ascension Day (you will need Real Player):

      http://gamma.rootvision.net/ramgen/xxc17.smil

      Peter Fekula

      "Omar Moreno"
      <omar_camp@yahoo.
      com.ar> To
      05/22/2007 11:36 <ustav@yahoogroups.com>
      PM

      Hello!

      I am very interesting in videos & photos of May 17.
      Unfortunately I dont undestand Russian; i can speak just a little..
      Actually I speak just a little English... my lenguaje is Spanish.
      Please (Payalusta:) can you, Matushka o somebody help me to find some pics and
      videos of
      the ceremonies with Patriarch Alexei & Vladiko Lavra?

      Cpacibo Thanks.

      Omar
      Argentina
      Message 2 of 3 , May 23, 2007