Re: Pentecostarion question

  • Reader Timothy Tadros
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007
      Christ is Risen!
      Thanks I must be blind. I did buy the new Pentecostarion but I showed
      it to the nuns at the Serbian monastery and the good mother
      confiscated it from me. They have a complete daily cycle of services
      so for them it would be useful and beneficial. They had been using
      HTM's Penetcostarion all these years but it dosen't follow the
      Slavonic very well or at all in some places. Mother Paraskeva will
      let me know how well it follows the Slavonic which I am sure it is
      exactly as written. Many thanks and many blessings upon the Reader
      Isaac Lambertson for his translation endeavors for us English
      speaking Orthodox!
      Rdr Timothy Tadros

      --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "Dn. Sergius Miller" <srbmillerr@...>