Re: [ustav] vestments for Holy Wednesday

  • Peter Fekula
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
      In my experience, it's in black for the Presanctified Liturgy.

      Peter

      cktwms@...
      Sent by:
      ustav@yahoogroups To
      .com ustav@yahoogroups.com

      04/04/2007 12:54
      PM

      Is the church still in black for The Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts on Holy
      Wednesday, or would it be changed to the purple of Holy Thursday already at this
      point?

      Thank you.

      In Christ,

      (Matushka)Cindy Williams

      .

      Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
      (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
      you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
      employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
      that do not relate to the official business of the sender's company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

      For more information on WPP's business ethical standards and corporate
      responsibility policies, please refer to WPP's website at
      http://www.wpp.com/WPP/About/
    • Deacon Sergius Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, Peter Fekula <peter.fekula@...> wrote:

        > In my experience, it's in black for the Presanctified Liturgy.
        >
        > Peter

        Mine too.

        Dn. Sergius

        cktwms@...
        > Sent
        by:

        ustav@yahoogroups To
        ustav@yahoogroups.com

        > 04/04/2007
        12:54

        PM

        > Is the church still in black for The Liturgy of the Presanctified
        Gifts on Holy
        > Wednesday, or would it be changed to the purple of Holy Thursday
        already at this

        point?

        > Thank
        you.