RE: [ustav] MODERATOR! Re: Diptychs

  • Ierei Kirill
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
      Let me disagree with you, those who by your own words " held our
      beloved Metropolitan Vitaly in extremely high regard, respect, and
      loyalty." did stay with him through all lies, tribulations and
      persecutions till the end. And those who choose not only to be
      obedient to, what Vladyka Vitaly himself called, "a robber council",
      but also on a free will to spread rumors and lies of above mentioned
      "robber council" in no way can be considered as " very kind and
      dedicated priest ".

      Ierei Kirill
      P.S. And truly this follow up should be stopped, as it absolutely out
      of the boundaries of this list.

      --- "Raphael W. Stephens, III" <Raphael.Stephens@...>

      === message truncated ===

      Parish web site:
      http://www.freewebs.com/rusorthodox

    • Fr. John Whiteford
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
        And truly, short of the moderator booting you from the list, or setting your posts to "moderated", the quickest way to stop the follow up here is for you to stop following up.

        Ierei Kirill <kirbart@...> wrote: P.S. And truly this follow up should be stopped, as it absolutely out
        of the boundaries of this list.

        Fr. John Whiteford
        St. Jonah Orthodox Church
        Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

      • Ierei Kirill
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
          Do you read what you are writting?

          Ierei Kirill

          --- "Fr. John Whiteford" <frjohnwhiteford@...> wrote:

          > And truly, short of the moderator booting you from the list, or
          > setting your posts to "moderated", the quickest way to stop the
          > follow up here is for you to stop following up.
          >
          > Ierei Kirill <kirbart@...> wrote: P.S. And truly this follow
          > up should be stopped, as it absolutely out
          > of the boundaries of this list.
          >

          > Fr. John Whiteford
          >
          > St. Jonah Orthodox Church
          > Parish Home Page: http://www.saintjonah.org/
          > ROCOR Discussion Group:
          > Blog: http://fatherjohn.blogspot.com/

          Parish web site:
          http://www.freewebs.com/rusorthodox

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        • aaron-maria@juno.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 9, 2007
            There should be a canon law about wanting to have the last word...
            oops
            maria.