Re: Liturgy in Slavonic/English

  • David-Constantine Wright
    Message 1 of 124 , Dec 4, 2006
      --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. Alexey Chumakov" <achumakov@...>
      wrote:

      > agree with this. Furthermore, in most active and, I dare say,
      > spiritual parishes in Moscow, that I visited, anaphora is said
      > audibly by the priest.

      Are there any MP parishes here in the US that chant these prayers
      aloud?

      In the Joy of the Fleshed Lord Jesus,
      Rd. David-C

      Reader David-Constantine Wright
      constantinewright@...
      http://constans_wright.tripod.com
      "God became Human so that human beings could become gods."
      ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation*
    • G. B.
      Message 124 of 124 , Sep 19, 2007
        Is there a Slavonic service to the icon of the Theotokos "Quick to
        Hear" (Skoroposlushnitsa), Sept. 22 [Oct.5], and if so, where can one
        obtain it? I know only of the Akathist.

        R. G.