new site

  • Don Hackenberry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Dear All,

      Recommend you visit http://www.orth.kherson.ua/library2.htm and download
      the PDFs. The largest is liturgy.pdf at 6.236 MB. I was especially
      delighted to learn of this site from the Kliros group because I have a Rose
      named 'Golden Chersonese".

      Best,

      Don
    • Dirk van Gorkum
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
        Dear List,

        Unfortunately most links to individual pages (apart forom the large files)
        have a wrong URL, so these links do not work properly.
        I sent them a notice, so I expect they will make some corrections.

        Best,

        Dirk
        http://members.home.nl/sarov/