RE: [ustav] Re: Annunciation

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28, 2006
      Well, it is the feast of your church, so you probably can take liberties
      with stuff.

      Rdr. James
      Olympia, WA

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 5, 2016

        Before I throw myself into putting the service together for the feast of the Annunciation, has someone already posted it online? I have the rubrics from saintjonah.org ...but I wonder if someone has already put together the text for Matins and the Vespral Divine Liturgy.  Thank you for any help!

        In Christ,

        (matushka)Cindy Williams

      • Fr David Straut
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 5, 2016
          I compile the full text of most services and post them to my own Vigil Tests group:

          If anyone would like to receive these texts, you are invited to investigate and join the Yahoo Group.

          Archpriest David Straut
          St Elizabeth the New Martyr Orthodox Church
          Rocky Hill, New Jersey