RE: [ustav] Re: Choirs: How much do they need to know and understand?

  • Mary Lanser
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 5, 2005
      At 01:48 PM 11/5/2005, you wrote:
      >lory to God for all things! Mary Lanser wrote:
      >
      >{Wasted ten years!!...damn sure did!!...what foolishness.
      >
      >[ML] Hey, lady, you wanna power down a bit?! You don't know where this man
      >is coming from. There's a lot of pain behind his words. If you *must*
      >climb up one side of people and down the other, pick on me!!
      >
      >Meg Lark

      With a name like Lark?...You must be joking. If I yell at you, you'll open
      your mouth and let out a noise of such beauty I will fall down dead in my
      ugliness!!...<smile>

      He should trade the "pain" for a little MERCY!!

      Blessings....Mary
    • Michael Malloy
      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 7, 2005
        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, Mary Lanser <mel5@l...> wrote:
        > I believe that my comments were pressing against the tendency to view
        > liturgical music, first and foremost, as "performance."

        Your comments on this list, on this topic, are out of order. First
        because you have no business lecturing Orthodox Christians on ANY
        subject and second because your comments are non-sequiturs!

        >I was offering a bit of a balance to a rather strident complaint...

        Bull! You are a trouble-maker, plain and simple.

        This is my last message in response to your heretical nonsense.

        Reader Michael Malloy
        Columbus OH