tropar and kondak needed

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear friends in Christ,

      could someone please share the troparion and kondakion for this coming weekend, for the Ikon of the Mother of God "Joy of all who sorrow".

      Thank you, Father Basil

    • Kiril Bart
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Troparion of the Icon "Joy of all that Sorrow" Tone 4
        Let us, sinful and humbled, now earnestly run to the Mother of God,/
        and let us fall down in repentance,/ crying from the depths of our
        soul:/ O Lady, help, have compassion on us./ Make haste, for we
        perish from the multitude of our sins./ Turn not thy servants empty
        away,/ for we have thee as our only hope.

        Another Troparion of the Icon "Joy of all that Sorrow" Tone 2
        Thou art the joy of all that sorrow/ and the protectoress of the
        oppressed,/ feeder of the hungry, consolation of travelers,/ haven
        for the tempest-tossed, visitation of the sick,/ protection and aid
        of the infirm, staff of old age,/ O all-pure Mother of the Most High
        God./ Hasten, we pray, to save thy servants.

        Kontakion of the Icon ''Joy of all that Sorrow" Tone 6
        We have no other help, we have no other hope,/ apart from thee, O
        Lady:/ help us. we hope in thee and in thee we glory./ Let us not be
        confounded for we are thy servants.

        Deacon Kirill

        http://farechase.yahoo.com